Profession: nurse / nurse team leader (children and families / community / GP practice / int
From: £17.99 - 24
Region: Inner London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Nursing 2000 are a Tier 1 supplier to NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals throughout the UK. We are looking for competent and experienced Band 5 nurses to join our locum nursing team for a variety of roles within the Community.
We Have work available in Hounslow & Richmond, Bromley CIC, Guys and St Thomas’, Croydon Community, Barnet and Haringey, CLCH, Wandsworth PCT, Whittington PCT and Oxleas
We have emerged as the leading specialised healthcare recruitment agency of choice for healthcare professionals looking for short or long-term placements.
Registered General Nurse Benefits:
• Regular ongoing shifts including long day, early and Twilight shifts
• Flexible working pattern to suit you
• Competitive pay rates
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• Referral scheme – earn £150 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
Registered General Nurse Duties and Responsibilities:
Nursing 2000 is a specialist medical recruitment agency that believes nursing is not only a science, but an art in delivering only the best quality service to all our clients.
• Provide high quality care to patients
• Respond to clinical emergencies
• Accuracy when recording and monitoring vital signs and when to escalate in the event of clinical deterioration
• A key team player who liaises with team members at all levels to promote teamwork and achieve unit objectives.
• Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
• 12 months current clinical experience in NHS Hospitals
• Proficient with all aspects of general care
• Ability to adapt to different hospital environments
• Work independently and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Reliable and self-motivated
• Able to deal with conflict
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in use of Rio System
• Anaphylaxis trained
• Car Driver
Please use the apply button or call our recruitment team on 0208 696 5050 option 4 to start your application today!
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.