Profession: nurse / nurse team leader (children and families / community / GP practice / int
From: £22.67 - £2
Region: Inner London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
DescriptionLocation: Streatham and Lambeth
Nursing 2000 are a Tier 1 supplier to NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals throughout the UK. We are looking for competent and experienced Practice Nurses to join our agency for work within the Streatham GP Hub.
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
• 12 months current clinical experience in NHS or Private GP surgery
• Proficient with all aspects of general care.
• Ability to adapt to different GP surgeries.
• Work independently and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Reliable and self-motivated
• Able to deal with conflict
• Excellent communication skills
Registered General Nurse Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate Dressings
• Facilitate Cervical Smear Tests.
• Facilitate Childhood Immunisations
• Facilitate Ear syringing
• Facilitate Diabetes checks
Facilitate Asthma Checks
Registered General Nurse Benefits:
• Regular ongoing shifts including early and Twilight shifts
• Flexible working pattern to suit you
• Competitive pay rates
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• We will reimburse your DBS and Uniform fees after 100hrs are completed
• We will pay for your NMC renewal after you work 300hrs
• We offer Free Revalidation workshop for nurses who complete 250hrs of work
Please use the apply button or call our recruitment team on 0208 696 5050 option 4 to start your application today!
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.