Profession: Clinical support worker higher level nursing (Hospital)
From: £8.46 -13.5
Region: North west
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Job Title: Healthcare Assistants
Job Ref: HCABRI2000
Oldham,Wigan,St Helens,Manchester, Bolton
Days/ Nights/ Weekend
£8.46 - £13.58
Job Advert Keyword: Care
Nursing 2000 are currently recruiting for experienced healthcare assistants at Band 2 and 3 grades to work in the surrounding areas of Manchester.
We have a number of Early, Late, Long Day and Nights available from Monday to Sunday and are looking for individuals who can work flexibly.
• Must have at least minimum 6 months care experience within wards and community.
• Ideally have qualification in Health and Social care -NVQ,City and Guilds or equiavalent
• Be proficient with all aspects of care work.
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
• Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
• Be reliable
• Be self motivated
• Be able to deal with conflict
• Have commitment to self development
• Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
• Lines of work
• Competitive pay rates
• Regular shifts including long days, nights and weekends
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.